* Puppy Purchase Contract requires a spay/neuter
* Few exceptions are made. Contact us with Breeding Rights inquiries.
Puppy Reservation Process:
* Send text, call(615) 944-6451, or email inquiry about reserving a puppy & make sure the puppy you'd like is still available or inquire about what spot on the puppy reservation list you'll get.
* Puppy Purchase Contract and Health Guarantee is to be filled out, signed, & returned to Noah's Ark Labradoodles. Forms can be located via website, under the "Reservation Forms" tab. These forms show the full adoption fee...fyi
* Place $250 deposit via website tab "Payment Section" to reserve puppy.
* 1st deposit received equals 1st pick of the litter, etc.
* If puppy is 8 weeks old or older, full payment is due upon reservation of puppy.
* Breeder reserves the right to receive the 1st & 2nd pick out of any given litter.
* Puppy selection is to be made when the puppies are 4-5 weeks old, if not chosen before then.
* Puppy is welcomed to join it's new family once it reaches his or her 8 week old birthday.
* Remaining balance is due on puppy adoption day if paying with cash or to be paid 1 week prior to adoption day if using PayPal, Venmo, or Check.
To produce & bless individuals with exceptional, loving, therapeutic companions & for the new owners to feel God's Love via their new loyal companion, whom will love them unconditionally, just like God's unconditional Love!!
* I, Jennifer have been an animal lover my whole life. I grew up on a farm with Horses, Cows, chickens, ducks, cats, dogs, etc. In fact, I assisted my mother for close to 10 yrs while she raised Shetland Sheep Dogs. Many years later, God blessed me with my family, home w/land, & Noah's Ark Labradoodles!! This is a bittersweet business... it's so sweet raising these little fur babies from birth to 8-10 weeks old... but bitter when I have to say goodbye to them. I'm very grateful for this opportunity & pray that each & every puppy is adopted into an animal loving home & receives exceptional care.